I realize that most of you reading this won’t care to read much further, but writing (typing?) this will help me in recalling my 2015 experiences.
This past year has been quite a whirlwind adventure, so try and stay with me!
1. My Gym is Nearly Complete!
2. I Started Training for Weightlifting Again
3. Went With Friends to Universal Theme Parks
4. Played With My Dog (Frequently)
5. I Continued to Get Stronger
6. Went on a Whirlwind CO Trip
7. We Saw Ed Sheeran at Red Rocks!
8. One of My Best Friends Got Hitched!
9. Still Playing with Dallas
11. Made a Visit to Boston/Cape Cod and Got Engaged!
12. Went to See City and Colour
13. Attended the IWF World Championships!
14. I am Officially a Published Author!
15. Had a Great Christmas with Julie
Well, there is my 2015 in pictures. I figure, since pictures are worth 1,000 words, I don’t really have to write much for this post. Here’s to 2016!